MYV*ROcK
MiYAVi
14/9/1981
VirGo
MoVie:OrEsAmA
MiYaVi Official WeBsitE
CLiCk HeRe!!
cLicK On "& NEVER LET GO" 4 my profile, diary, tagbox n links respectively. Enjoy ursElf!! :)
<
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
6:29 PM
「 rAiNy dAy 」
2 dAy(sat), thErEs
MaTH ReMeDiaL. Before tt,
Zhi Xin,JiA Hwei n me pLaYeD bADminTon in schoOL.We(+ Guan hOng) go ComPass pOinT, returnin LibRarY bOoks n eAt LunCh tHeRe. We had a wALk in e MaLL n eNdin stuck @ cOmic ConNeCtiOn.
eILLEen,OliVia n cHerYl Join uS 2. But
Zhi xIn haTe oLiVia n cheRyL as they r SucKs(I thinK tt 2 bt onlY oLivia).wE DunNo whEre cheryl, EiLLeen n oLiVia had gone as we
lost them half waY WhiLe GoiN To CP. In e FDcOuRt,tHey c Me eAt FRieD Rice n I Ask JiA HwEi If sHe WAnt SoMe Nt. Den ZhiXin cAlleD eillEen n Ask iF sHe wAnnA jOin Us After OliViA n cHerYl Had GoNe. bt I tHink She Is Sick or Wat tt Zhi Xin Ask her 2 go See Doc n gO hOme rEst(WOw, so cOnCeRn HeR Huh) n JIa HwEil Is tAlKin WiTh GuAn nOn sTop WHiLe I am eAtin AwaY WiTh My FRiEd RiCe. den as wE sTop at CoMic cOnNectiOn, We stucK inThere 4 Hrs(I THinK).GuAn Said He
wAnna Go Hme LiaO n Bye bye. wHen We Go Out, Zhi xIn Ask wHere we Wanna Go nw.wE dEcide VerY Long n DecIde Nt tO Go AniwHere But
Go PlaY BadMinTon. I LED tHem 2
BaDminTOn cOuRt nEar sEngKang PrI n Play tHere. But, As We Play aLonG, It
rAin sUddenLy. wE
hIde RaiN in e HDB fLat beSiDe e cOuRt n fOunD tt It ActUaLLy rAin EvEn mOre Heavy tHan BefOre(e rain PoUr Into e fLat even iNneR tHan BeFore).wAt vEry funnY wAs tt
ZHi xIn n Jia hWei Tried 2 plAy BadMintOn wIth UrMBrELLa in e HeAvY RaIn. Hahax..... 'cannt cannt, veRy haRd 2 play' tt wat they toLD Me. dEn we PlaY BadMinton in e fLat bt e
sHuttLe KePt Hit On e rOoF. I sO Fair Up tt I Dun Wan 2 PlaY n Ask tHem If tHey wAnna sIt DwN Tokin. Jia Hwei let Us Hear e rEcOrdEr n I ActUaLLy haD rEcOrd 1. I Felt Very fUnNy aS AftER I rEcorD, JiA HwEi hAd Put hEr HP in Her eAr n sUdDenLy 'HahahahaHa.....' sHe wAs sHocK aS out Of e SuddEn,a Loud sOUnd caMe Out. Hahaha, cOme 2 ThinK aBt It, It so dAmn fU*kin FunNy. deN wE gO 2 MinImArt n as wE Walk,I tOld JiA hWei tt U cAn
Use e PhOto in 2 Uses iF u wAn 2 keEp it. 1sTlY, 4
aVoID dEviL anD 2 sCaRed PpL. We bEcOme
'sWaMp DuCk' aS we pAss alOt oF rOaD n it Was vEri cOLD aS e wInD KePt BloWiN. Den fInaLLy REacH e mIniMaRt, Zhi xin bouGht
tHrEe-LEgs BranD wAteR 4 Us 2 'cLeAr hOt'. dEn wE sIt there tok tiLL e rAin Is nT so HeaVy n bY then Our cLoThes is aLrEaDy dRied.We sAy Gdbye n Zhi XIn Wan 2 acompany Jia HweI tIll e bus aRriveD.
So GentLeman!!