MYV*ROcK
MiYAVi
14/9/1981
VirGo
MoVie:OrEsAmA
MiYaVi Official WeBsitE
CLiCk HeRe!!
cLicK On "& NEVER LET GO" 4 my profile, diary, tagbox n links respectively. Enjoy ursElf!! :)
<
Sunday, January 30, 2005
1:53 PM
「 DeeP inside my heArt.... 」
A poem whicH tRulY wRitteN fRoM My Heart....
Me
wanna cry,
with my heart hurt so deep
Trying to forget,
but it is very hard
Everyday passing u,
my hearts go so dim
Hoping not to see u,
and hoping not to be seen
bUt I know it is very hard
cuz u are alwayz infront of me,
easily to be seen
Knowing that someone also like u,
I been thinking to retreat
Hoping a new year come,
may my sorrow gone with tee
Thinking of the past,
the happy time we had
A memorable memories,
I shall never forget
Though u dunno I like u,
but I'll be happy guarding over u
When u are sad,
I hope I can clench ur tears
When u are happy,
I hope I can share the joy with u
Though I will disappear in ur world,
I hope u know there is someone presence,
who will be ur long life friend
I hope u will remember that
I will alwayz be with u
PhAntAsiA....