MYV*ROcK
MiYAVi
14/9/1981
VirGo
MoVie:OrEsAmA
MiYaVi Official WeBsitE
CLiCk HeRe!!
cLicK On "& NEVER LET GO" 4 my profile, diary, tagbox n links respectively. Enjoy ursElf!! :)
<
Friday, May 20, 2005
8:22 PM
「 post eXam activities....fUn!! 」
yEah!! finally exam had finished!!
here comes...post eXam activities.....
wed....we had dragonboat sailing...it was fun...
we had actually get ourself organised due to someone ' humiliated '!!
and becuz of tt, we try to cooperate and be ' united '...
finally during the dragon boat race,we came in 2nd position!! hurray!!
and note: we play 'see-saw' in the boat!! it was fun!!
thurs....we played pet-rocket and we learn hw to do one usin 3 bottles..
but however.... the rocket did by sang n I had act. 'bang' into e fence n knocked dwn in e ground..
but alot rockets had flew outside of the school compound....
it was very very fun!!
but hwever...some ppl had played twice...endin in some ppl did nt had a chance to play.....
but in general...I enjoyed myself n felt tt it was act. very interestin n fun...n also exitin la...
___P. S. I lUv U____