MYV*ROcK
MiYAVi
14/9/1981
VirGo
MoVie:OrEsAmA
MiYaVi Official WeBsitE
CLiCk HeRe!!
cLicK On "& NEVER LET GO" 4 my profile, diary, tagbox n links respectively. Enjoy ursElf!! :)
<
Saturday, July 16, 2005
2:50 PM
「 the BANd cOncErT... 」
It was fUn!! IntereStIn..and eXcitiNg...we had peRfOrmed nt so bAd...@ leAsT still cAn managed...(though me cum in earlier 2 tyms durin 1st haLf..hee...)but it was fUn..esP. the percUssion enSemble...I had act. dance till very 'fong' haha..my sis said I was possessed by ghost..haha..jas...she dun dare to dance so 'fong' (though we had compromised eachother be4) as mAnfreD waS there..she said she want to hUg RJ durin interval but also chicken oUt..haixx..( ' hai ' stole my cHerYl...by huggin her faster then me..)..haha...den act. cheryl frm fUhua had given me a bouquet oF flower(she made it herself de summore)..haixx so touched....n ahhh....haha....when concert end...I was very busy...as alot ppl call me to go out n c them...(de BotH cherYl)..haha..n ya me want to taKe de oppoRtuNiTy to sAy...' hApPY bIrTHdAy mUmMy!!! '..I lUv u mUmmY...hahax..as concert tt day was My mummY bIrtHdaE.. hahaxx...