MYV*ROcK
MiYAVi
14/9/1981
VirGo
MoVie:OrEsAmA
MiYaVi Official WeBsitE
CLiCk HeRe!!
cLicK On "& NEVER LET GO" 4 my profile, diary, tagbox n links respectively. Enjoy ursElf!! :)
<
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
7:05 PM
「 WAT U wan me to DO..2 4gT U..??? 」
Wat U want me to do...??tt day when cheryl, jas n I go to cp 2 eat..n act. tt day..de library gt hosted de racial harmony tinggy wif my sch...but we didnt go...
den we went to tampines mall...play arcade...stroll..n finaLly settled dwn in mAcdonald...
we was so sian n we play pranks.c on ming yuan, rj..n ...kaka...
as we expected..de 1st one hu reply our sms was ming yuan...hahaxx
den rj did nt reply us...cux he already knew tt we was playin pranks.c (so the most ' bu hao wan de jiu shi ta ')haix ya...den there was ming yuan...he knw tt we was playin wif him cux I ans. his call...n tt he is v. gd @ recognisin ppl....
den lastly which we thought it was no fun de was kaka...which turn out to be most fun de..haha...
@ 1st we call him n hang up when he ans.
den later he reply us.....
though @ 1st we were v. happy..but in de end ..it turn out to be a tragedy...
he lkes sumone else....in his class de..haix...
cheryl they all was shocked n they turn out to comfort me....silly huh....
I had no tears runnin dwn my eyes...but I had sorrow cumin frm my heart...
haixx....frm tt dae onwards...me cut my hair(sun,the dae after tt incident)....
hopin by doin so could let my sorrow gone wif my hair...
cut aways those memories n ties I had....
but nw I am still in de process.....
___P. S. I lUv U___