MYV*ROcK
MiYAVi
14/9/1981
VirGo
MoVie:OrEsAmA
MiYaVi Official WeBsitE
CLiCk HeRe!!
cLicK On "& NEVER LET GO" 4 my profile, diary, tagbox n links respectively. Enjoy ursElf!! :)
<
Saturday, August 06, 2005
10:16 PM
「 tOdAy's eVeNt..... 」
This mOrnin... it wAs so sIaN....hAix...me eventually sLePt till 11.30am...
alMoSt nOon till cherYl caL me....
den I weNt baCk tO slEEP aGaIn...
later aRounD 2.45pm...
i reAch cherYl hSe...
wE haD planNed to gO sWimmIn..n aFtEr thAt bAdminTOn...
wE had asK jAs...but she haD hurt her HanD...
dEn whEn we REaCh hOugAng sWimmIn cOmpLex...
it was cRowded wif ppl....
we enjoyed oUr daY...it was v. fun lah...
we had known 2 new frens lah...when playin badminton..
we play till v.tired le la...
n nw I wAs @ cherYl hse....usin her pc n enter my entries...
really nd to thank her la...n also feel v. bad tt she eventually gt scoldin frm her mummy...
haix...me so bad....
__P. S. I lUv U___