MYV*ROcK
MiYAVi
14/9/1981
VirGo
MoVie:OrEsAmA
MiYaVi Official WeBsitE
CLiCk HeRe!!
cLicK On "& NEVER LET GO" 4 my profile, diary, tagbox n links respectively. Enjoy ursElf!! :)
<
Sunday, September 18, 2005
6:31 PM
「 YO..tOdAy...Me fiNaLlY kNw lE....<
> 」
TOdAy MoRNiN...I sLePt tiLL 11pm+....dEN cHeRyl cALLed mE...
DeN wE wAs tOkIn abt JaS....dEn wE reaLiSed..tt sHe lKe aNdY>>_deLifRaNce dE la...hahaxx..
dEN sHe wAs aVoiDin mE...tts wAd aLl we knW...cUx everY tYm cOnvErsATn or cOnfErencE sHe wOuLd nt wAn tO inCludE me...sAy i am nOisY...Hahaxx..eXcUses....sHe dEn mOre noisEr deN me lOr....dEN..HeaRd tt dUrin cOnfEreNce sHe aLwaY want to inCLude cHerYl...N tt...sHe is v.' tea' n conference wif tt anDY...haix...he handsum..sO...me dun tink so cux....me din c tt gUy @ all...bEfOre...hahaxxx.....oh...dEn pam cAlled Me...she saId toDAy the maTh tSt laSt daY....
de sChdNa onE de lOr...hahax...deN me sUddEnlY sTRikE tt tOday gt cHem rEmedIal...
Oh I wAs sO tIred tt I sLepT tIll 11+ n fOrgt tts reMedIal @ 9am....but its oPtnaL de la tHouGh...den me todAY usE aLmosT aLl de tYm tO pAcked mY aMatH fiLe...Haix nT beCUx oF tHis mE cOuld hav fin My cOmPo eArlIeR n cAn sTUdY physIc tSt....
dEn lOoKin 4wArd to dE cOncErt tMl de wHich er n nEO pErfOrMin...Hahaxx....
Oh Ya...tOdAY bOtH mY pArenTs gO inTo mAlAysIa n vIsiT mY COuS n aUnts....cElEbRaTin mOoNcAke fEstTvE....haix sO gD....But nVm @ leAst i knW tt tMl I gt gO Out....tHouGh....
stIlL HavEn sTUdY physIcs...n qUite wOrRy aBt iT laH...Haix....Nw arH...My HoMe dUn hAv prEsidEnt Le..cUx BotH gO eNjOy leFTin 3 rEsIdeNt...Haha...LaTeR maKe LotS of tYm tHe meSs....tHough tml tHey wIll bE bAck lA...hahaxx.... kk tts all le la...gOtta go tO slP le...cUx nW is 3.31am....hahaxx...buaibuai....
__P. S. I lUv U___