MYV*ROcK
MiYAVi
14/9/1981
VirGo
MoVie:OrEsAmA
MiYaVi Official WeBsitE
CLiCk HeRe!!
cLicK On "& NEVER LET GO" 4 my profile, diary, tagbox n links respectively. Enjoy ursElf!! :)
<
Thursday, June 29, 2006
11:47 PM
「 wOW..dE UpcOmin sEc 4 yRs... 」
HolidAy wAs sO sHort...nW sCH reOPeM Le...
haix...jux finish the chinese paper 1 n 2...
den nw cUm orAL...aLamak...haix...sO mUz jiaYou le...haix..sO bUsy n sO sTreSS..wAd a sEc 4 lIfe eH..
KK...lETs DO a rEcAP On wAd I dO dUrin hOlidAes..:
hMM...1stLy..dere's aLot of rEMeMdiaL...deN..
oH...Jas brOught me tO wAtch de sEntOsa I maGazIne 25 Yrs de celebratin concert...CUx she gt ticket frm sUperbaNd de Ppl...
deN...ya...OveraLl..Me qUite eNjOy...v.fun...Is jux at...aFter de cOncert...they all gO tO de BacksTage to find ppl...wa...I tell U...1st tym in my life kNw Hw thOse wOo sTarS ppl Feel...hahaha...dEN me kePt fOllOw behind Jas they all lor...haha...
hmm...me oso saw zhiyang,junyang,TAnk,peifEn,geraldin...n etc...ahaha...
oh den the followin day...Jas bRought me to watch de sUperBand On rEcord...fUn sIa..
haha...OsO saw sCHmATes dere...hah..den erm..me 1st tym knw dat on recOrd kan oso be so fun...me enjoy v. much..
eSp. when Qiunobi start to sing...de whole hall had been stir up...everyone just felt v. high...throughout de concert...after dat...alot ppl waited at the reception...jux to c de superband...haha...n i manage to shoot some wif..misaki,ah wee n samuel..whole prOcess took up till 11++ den me 12am sharp den reach hme...through cAbs...haha..den recently by influence of my "ah ji"..haha..me oso start to lke jpop...But however...she lke dir en grey more den miyavi...which dat's differ wif me...haha..cux me prefer miYavi mOrE...hehe...
____ P.S. I lUv U ____